Pages

Tuesday 13 May 2014

Hello


Hi my name is Mehrsa and I am a year 8 student in Ruapotaka School. I am in room 12 and my teacher is Mrs Golder. My favourite subject at school is maths and sometimes writing.

My favourite foods are lots but some of them are hot dogs, burgers and ice-cream. I really enjoy eating strawberries. My favourite sports are Soccer and Basketball. 

The country I like to visit the most is USA. My learning goal is to be BETTER THAN BEFORE and to get A grades in all terms. Turquoise and blue are my favourite colours and in my spare times, I like to read non fiction books and drawing pictures relating to Nature.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there Mehrsa,
    I love the way you have put an explanation in your piece of writing.Keep up the amazing work .
    I would really like to see more work get put on this blog.
    From your friend.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.